Awkward Stages: Plays About Growing Up Gay edited by John Clum (Duke University) and Sean Metzger includes plays by top North American contemporary playwrights:
- EDITH CAN SHOOT THINGS AND HIT THEM by A. Rey Pamatmat
- SISSY by Ricardo Abreu Bracho
- SLIPPING by Daniel Talbott
- AGOKWE by Waawaate Fobister
- FROM WHITE PLAINS by Michael Perlman, in collaboration with Craig Wesley Divino, Karl Gregory, Jimmy King, and Aaron Rossini
Awkward Stages is is our #FridayReads recommendation because #WeNeedDiverseBooks
See the Cambria Press website for more books.