Cambria Press is proud to be a silver sponsor for the 2019 ISSS-IS Annual Conference, which will be held at the Sié Center at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver, in Denver, Colorado, October 18–19.
Be sure to browse the Cambria Press table for new and noteworthy books in the Rapid Communications in Conflict and Security Series, headed by Dr. Geoffrey R. H. Burn.
Titles in the series include:
- A New Strategy for Complex Warfare: Combined Effects in East Asia by Thomas A. Drohan
- US National Security: New Threats, Old Realities by Paul R. Viotti
- Security Forces in African States: Cases and Assessment edited by Paul Shemella and Nicholas Tomb
- Trust and Distrust in Sino-American Relations: Challenge and Opportunity by Steve Chan
- The Gathering Pacific Storm: Emerging US-China Strategic Competition in Defense Technological and Industrial Development edited by Tai Ming Cheung and Thomas G. Mahnken
- Military Strategy for the 21st Century: People, Connectivity, and Competition by Charles Cleveland, Benjamin Jensen, Susan Bryant, and Arnel David
- Ensuring National Government Stability After US Counterinsurgency Operations: The Critical Measure of Success by Dallas Shaw
- Reassessing U.S. Nuclear Strategy by David W. Kearn, Jr. (forthcoming October 2019)
- Degloblalization and International Security by T. X. Hammes (forthcoming October 2019)
- Net Assessment and Military Strategy by Thomas G. Mahnken (forthcoming – to be released at the ISA 2020 conference)
For more information on the Cambria Rapid Communications in Conflict and Security Series, please see www.cambriapress.com/rccs-series.
To submit a proposal, please use the Cambria proposal form.
For editorial queries, please contact editor<AT>cambriapress.com.
For help on orders, please contact sales<AT>cambriapress.com.
Like Cambria Press on Facebook and
follow Cambria Press on Twitter to stay posted.