Cambria Press authors Karen An-Hwei Lee (Anglophone Literatures in the Asian Diaspora, just published Fall 2013) and E. K. Tan (Rethinking Chineseness, launched at 2013 MLA) will be presiding over the following sessions respectively:
101. Parodic Form in Asian Diasporic Poetry and Culture
246. Sinophone Studies in Translation: Thinking Comparatively and Relationally
Both books are in the Cambria Sinophone World Series headed by Victor Mair (University of Pennsylvania).
In addition, four more books in the series have been published in time for the MLA
- Modern Poetry in China by Paul Manfredi
- Sinophone Malaysian Literature by Alison Groppe
- Infected Korean Language, Purity versus Hybridity by Koh Jongsok and translated by Ross King
- The Chinese Prose Poem by Nicholas Kaldis
Be sure to check these books out at the Cambria Press booth (132) in the book exhibit hall!
Cambria Press is offering a 40% discount on all hardcover titles for the MLA. Please use coupon code MLA2014; the offer is valid until Feb 14, 2014. Librarians can use this code too, so please pass this on to them! Download the Cambria Press MLA catalog and booklist.
Check out our e-book rentals too: Cambria monographs have excellent chapter readings for undergraduate and graduate classes–avoid the hassle of textbook orders and simply assign a book chapter (or more) to students for the week’s reading for only $8.99!
* * * * * * * *
STAY POSTED! LIKE Cambria Press on Facebook, follow Cambria Press on Twitter, and share this news from Cambria Press on Google+!
Visit the Cambria Press website www.cambriapress.com