The Cambria Studies in Australian Literature by Susan Lever (University of Sydney) features outstanding books which have earned excellent reviews:
- Shirley Hazzard: Literary Expatriate and Cosmopolitan Humanist by Brigitta Olubas
- Brian Castro’s Fiction: The Seductive Play of Language by Bernadette Brennan
- David Foster: The Satirist of Australia by Susan Lever
- Water from the Moon: Illusion and Reality in the Works of Australian Novelist Christopher Koch by Jean-François Vernay
- The Experimental Fiction of Murray Bail by Michael Ackland
- Christian Mysticism and Australian Poetry by Toby Davidson
Not in the series but just as important in Australian and world literature are Postcolonial Issues in Australian Literature by Nathanael O’Reilly and Chinese in Australian Fiction, 1888–1988 by Ouyang Yu.
Check these books out at Cambria Press booth (132) in the MLA book exhibit hall!
Cambria Press is offering a 40% discount on all hardcover titles for the MLA. Please use coupon code MLA2014; the offer is valid until Feb 14, 2014. Librarians can use this code too, so please pass this on to them! Download the Cambria Press MLA catalog and booklist.
Check out our e-book rentals too: Cambria monographs have excellent chapter readings for undergraduate and graduate classes–avoid the hassle of textbook orders and simply assign a book chapter (or more) to students for the week’s reading for only $8.99!
* * * * * * * *
STAY POSTED! LIKE Cambria Press on Facebook, follow Cambria Press on Twitter, and share this news from Cambria Press on Google+!